(bigger number = newer info)
- Those who have free accomodation get also free dinners and social dinner.
- Dinners are at Hotel Bonadies every day at 20:00 except thursday (social dinner).
- Those who are staying in Le villette apartments and get free accomodation should contact Paola for breakfast reimbursements.
- Dinners for invited speakers are served at hotel bonadies every day at 20:00 except Thursday (social dinner).
- Those who want to have dinners at Bonadies at 22.50 euros should sign in (table for hotels, excursion,..).
- In the registration room write your name if you need a participation certificate (table for registration fees).
- Register for social dinner and excursion if you are interested (table for hotels, excursion,...) restaurant where social dinner will take place will be announced.
- In the registration room write your departure time so that we can organize transfer (table for hotels, excursion,..).
- Note a change of programme:
- Breuillard tuesday 10:45 – 11:45
- Melleray thursday 10:45 – 11:45.
- Slides of talks will appear on the web page of the conference (if you don’t agree please let us know).
A conference in Model Theory will take place in Ravello (Italy). Ravello is a small town, located 60 km south of Naples and 30 km west of Salerno.
For further information about lodging and the venue see here.
We will hire three charter buses for June 9 that will stop at Napoli airport and Napoli train station at 13.00, 18.00, and 21.00.
- Meeting point at Central Station: Mc Donald’s
- Meeting point in the airport: Informazioni/Customer service
There will also be buses going back to Napoli on the June 15 after the end of the conference, and on Sunday 16 June in the early morning, around 7:00 am.
Please fill the form on this page if you are interested in taking one of these buses.
The conference will consist of 19 invited lectures
and 3 tutorials
(see details here
). Lectures will start on Monday 10th
June in the morning and will end on Saturday 15th
The program page is now updated with a detailed schedule of the conference. A booklet of abstracts is now available.
There will be a poster session. Poster submission deadline: 15 May 2013
Please send an e-mail to Giuseppina Terzo (giuseppina.terzo at unina2 dot it) with the following information:
- Poster Title, Author(s) and Institution(s)
- Poster Abstract
All poster submissions will be confirmed by e-mail to the presenter.
We have some limited fundings to support the participation of young researchers. There is also the possibility to apply directly to the ASL. Please see the support page for details and deadlines.
Download the poster of the conference
For further information please contact: ravello2013 at gmail dot com